Takanishi Set with 12 brush sizes
(without staining and opaquing brush)
Size 1, 2 pieces Size 8, 2 pieces
Size 2, 2 pieces Size 10, pieces
Size 3, 2 pieces Size 12, pieces
Size 4, 2 pieces Size 14, pieces
Size 5, 2 pieces Size 1/0, 2 pc.
Size 6, 2 pieces Size 2/0, 2 pc.
Opaquing brush, 2 pieces
Staining brush set with 2 each brush size 00 and 000
A long-established, high quality acrylic bristle brush for optimum porcelain modelling.
• Tapered bristles always ensure brush remains pointed.
• Each bristle is identical in its smoothness.
• Densely packed bristles.
• No splitting or splaying of bristles.
• Portions of porcelain lie nicely on the bristles.
• Permanent, even flexibility and elasticity.
• 12 different brush sizes cover the whole range of requirements
for porcelain modelling.
• Ergonomically shaped, light brush handle.
Takanishi staining brush
• Bristles only half as long as usual staining brushes.
• Precise take-up and application of the stains.
• The short bristles are extremely stable.
• Lasts much longer than natural bristle staining brush.
Takanishi opaquing brush
• Short, strong tip for optimal application of the compounds.
• Also ideal for rubbing the opaquing agent into the facing
The main difference between Basic line and other low cost dental brushes is the choice of material and manufacturing method.
The top bristle quality and the complex manufacturing process provide the Basic line brush with all the essential requirements
for working with porcelain. The Basic line offers very high quality
at a fair and attractive price.
Set with 6 brush sizes
Size 1/0, 2 pieces Size 06, 2 pieces
Size 02, 2 pieces Size 07, 2 pieces
Size 04, 2 pieces Size 08, 2 pieces
The differences at a glance:
Premium red sable
High quality porcelain brushes with multi-functional handle. Setting new standards in utility, function and design.
The multi-functional handle
• Protects the brush tip.
• Optimum storage position.
• Non-slip texture.
• Comfortable handling.
The protection mechanism
• Hood for the brush tip during work breaks. Protective
sleeve in the handle is slipped easily over the tip.
• Ideal storage position - standing on its tip. This prevents
porcelain deposits and splaying of tip bristles.
• Natural A1 Kolinsky quality bristles.
• Closely packed bristles to form a fine point.
• Ideal mixture of stability and elasticity for processing
• Genius No. 8 special for „Big-Brush“technique.
Genius Set with 4 brush sizes
Size 2, pieces Size 6, pieces
Size 4, pieces Size 8, pieces
High quality porcelain brush made from A1 quality Kolinsky natural bristles.
• Finest bristle point for take-up of the smallest porcelain portions.
• Weight incorporated in shaft gives optimum balance.
• Comfortable to hold due to ergonomic handle.
• Finest bristle tip for take-up of the smallest amount of stain.
• Wider brush tip.
• Ideal for „rubbing in“glaze.
• For condensing the model.
• Removal of surplus porcelain particles.
Profi Set with 6 brush sizes (without opaquing brush)
Staining brush Size 2/0,2 pieces
Glazing brush, 2 pieces
Cleaning brush, 2 pieces
Opaquing brush, 2 pieces
Size 4, 2 pieces
Size 6, pieces
Size 8, pieces
So that you can stick to your usual routine and enjoy the maximum in quality and durability.
The perfect solution for all individualists
All ceramists have the same goal, to use their skill to reproduce nature perfectly or even improve it. But all dental technicians
are individualists, they have their tried and tested routines in
the movements, to keep their porcelain moist, to shape the tip
of the brush, to take up and build up the porcelain
We have researched on which brush and mixing palette
properties these differences in the individual routines are based,
i.e. water storage, water release, geometry of the brush and preparation of the porcelains on and using the mixing palette.
You can also see our findings in every detail of the new lay:art brushes.
lay:art style set with 1 piece each of opaque, color, brush 2
lay:art style size 2, 2 pieces
lay:art style size 4 slim, piece
lay:art style size 4 bold, piece
lay:art style size 4 cone, piece
lay:art style size 6 slim, piece
lay:art style size 6 bold, piece
lay:art style size 8 slim, piece
lay:art style size 8 bold, piece
lay:art style color, 2 pieces
lay:art style opaque, 2 pieces
lay:art style takes a leading role in three areas of brush technique:
• Hair quality
• Manufacturing technology
• Form concept
Highest premium quality with natural hairs – the absolutely best hair
With lay:art style you get the premium quality with natural hairs, which is far superior to the previously best 1A Kolinsky hairs. The familiar 1A Kolinsky hair is always a mixture of different qualities.
Only the absolutely best hair is used with the lay:art premium
quality due to an additional, strict selection procedure. In direct comparison with the previous best 1A Kolinsky quality this special type of hair is 3 times as expensive. In order not to put this quality
at risk Renfert, together with its brush experts, specially developed an elaborate and particularly gentle refining process to produce
this premium quality. Consistent quality of a natural product at the highest level - without fluctuations!
A specially developed, tradition-breaking manufacturing technique
A completely new type of manufacturing technique was also developed with which outstanding properties are achieved: consistent shaping, independent of batch. Extremely stable brush tip, which does not become blunt with use but more pointed. And a stronger hair bond, which greatly reduces embedding of porcelain. The core of the new concept is to achieve the maximum density of uniformly long, very fine hairs in the tip using a complex selection and a special technique. This significantly increases the resilience and stability of the brush tips. Another advantage compared with traditionally manufactured brushes is that catching, twisting or spreading of individual hairs when picking up the porcelains is greatly reduced thanks to the much more robust hair tips and the stronger hair bond. This means much less risk of breakage and wear and a greatly increased durability. This unique tip guarantees optimal pick up and precise application of both small and large amounts of porcelain.