- BASIC MOBIL
- BASIC CLASSIC
- BASIC ECO
- VIBRAX & VIBRATING BALL
- EASY CLEAN
- BRUSHLESS MICOR MOTOR
- ANGLE MODULATION
Type : Basic mobil with foot switch
incl. sandblasting nozzle 0.8 mm green IT
incl. sandblasting nozzle 1.2 mm red IT
Ideal for use where blasting chambers already exist. The Basic mobil sandblasting unit provides the absolute basic requirements for blasting technology. Its mobility is only dependant on connection to compressed air. No power supply is required. The various versions of blasting modules allow you to use from 25 to 250 μm abraisives.
The compact basic technology is taken from the tried and tested Renfert sandblasting units.
Technical details :
• Patented mixing chambers for an even flow of blasting material from 1 to 6 bar (14.5-87 psi)
• Pressure information via manometer.
• Integrated water separator.
• Control via pneumatic foot switch.
• Wear and tear resistant, long lasting IT blasting hoses and nozzles.
• Can be connected to Vario jet.
|Working pressure :||1-6 bar (14.5-87 psi)|
|Connecting pressure, external :||6-10 bar (87-145 psi)|
|Air consumption at 6 bar (87 psi) :||120 l/min|
|Ø hose connection interior :||4 mm (0.16 inch)|
|Ø hose connection exterior :||6 mm (0.24 inch)|
|Dimensions (W X H X D) :||220 X 260 X 130 mm
(8.67 X 10.24 X 5.12 inch)
|Weight :||≈ 2,5 kg|
|Noise level according to DIN 45635-01-KL3 :||< 70 dB(A)|
Description / Type :
2 x 25-70 μm1
1 x 25-70 μm 1, 1 x 70-250 μm2
incl. sandblasting nozzle 0.8 mm green IT
incl. sandblasting nozzle 1.2 mm red IT
Fine sandblasting unit with up to 2 tanks. :
• Attractive introduction to the Renfert Sandblasting Technology.
• Precise working procedures and great cost efficiency with the patented Renfert
• Innovative PerfectView Concept:
- Unique LED technology: Optimal contrast of all objects and brightly illuminated
- Daylight with 4,800 LUX for fatigue free and comfortable working.
- Maximum range of vision for maximum control.
- Ergonomically situated tubes for optimal visibility.
• Can be upgraded to 2 tanks without the use of tools.
• Slim design: Finds a place even in tight spaces.
• Tank selection switch inside the sandblasting chamber for efficient working.
• Special IT carbide sandblasting nozzles with 4x higher service life.
• The colour coding system for the tank lids, tanks, tank selector switch, and
blasting handles simplifies selection of the correct combination.
• Foot switch can be activated from any position (360 °)
Technical Details :
Working pressure : 1-8 bar (14.5-116 psi)
Connecting pressure, external : 5-8 bar (72-116 psi)
Air consumption at 6 bar (87 psi) : 98 l/min
Voltage: 230v, 50 Hz
Lamp power: 16 W
Cable length: 2 m (78.74 inch)
Ø hose connection interior: 4 mm (0.16 inch)
Ø hose connection exterior: 6 mm (0.24 inch)
Ø size of pipe union for external : 35 mm (1.38 inch)
extraction unit, interior
Ø size of pipe union for external : 40 mm (1.58 inch)
extraction unit exterior
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 350 x 270 x 470 mm
(13.78 x 10.63 x 18.5 inch)
Blasting chamber volume: 14 l
Capacity of 1 tank : 1000 ml
Weight (Empty) : 6,5 kg
Noise level according to : < 72 dB (A)
Reduction in abrasive costs up to 65%*(* Source Renfert Development), thanks to the optimal air/abrasive mixture in
the unique mixing chamber
Tank selector switch
The individual blasting tanks can be comfortably selected inside the blasting chamber.
Clean working environment
Cleanliness is very important in the daily routine of the laboratory. The Basic eco provides a removable floor grill and tool-free, replaceable hand port gloves to ensure cleanliness.
Tool-free exchangeable panel
The large viewing panel can be changed quickly and tool-free without wasting of time.
Function & Performance
The Basic eco microblaster with up to two tanks offers high precision in a minimum space thanks to its compact dimensions. Top blasting technology and an attractive
price-performance ratio combine to provide an ideal
product for first-time users and laboratories where space is
at a premium.
Process reliability due to accurately focused sandblasting particularly important with delicate restorations.
Precision and premium: Highest level technology.
The unique mixing chamber technology, developed in-house, and the special geometry of the IT nozzles provide decisive advantages.
1. Perfectly uniform abrasive flow, abrasive power and jet
pattern. This allows you to achieve consistently uniform,
reproducible surface conditioning, ensuring perfect
bonding properties. No stresses and cracks in the porcelain.
2. Efficient sandblasting reduces abrasive costs by up to 80%,
thanks to abrasive flow with optimum air-sand mixture,
regardless of the tank level and with minimum to
no pre-blasting and post-blasting.
3. Focused, effective and reliable sandblasting. You achieve
effective removal from the framework without loss of
abrasive due to scatter. At the same time your sensitive
frameworks are optimally protected
Description / Type
Basic ecol with foot switch
|Basic eco (2 tank version):||Art.-No. 2949 2025|
|Power supply:||230 V|
|Power consumption:||9 W|
|Max. connecting pressure:||6 bar|
|Working pressure:||1-6 bar|
|Blasting chamber volume:||10 l|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||275 x 350 x 400 mm|
|2 tanks Capacity:||25-70μ / 70-250μ|
|Weight: (2 tank version):||5.5 kg|
Vibrax & Vibrating Ball
Description: Vibrax, 230V
Accessories : Vibrating ball
Vibrax processes thin fluids as well as viscous materials optimally. This vibrator has a completely new conceptional design and has not only a high standard of vibration, but is also very easy to use.
Constantly adapting vibration performance :
• Two-wave unit: fine vibrations with full-wave, stronger vibration with half-wave,
the correct power for every viscosity.
• Four intensity levels for fine adjustment: sufficient band width for all materials
which need pouring. Easily adjusted, always reproducible.
Quiet and stable :
• Controlled working as it stands firmly and only transfers minimal vibrations to the
bench top. Will not tip even under high pressure at edge.
• The large, easily operated lever switches are easily operated from the front of
the device and fast detection of modified settings. The operator can
concentrate fully on the impression or its casting ring, the device is operated
• The Vibrax is very easy to clean; both the rubber mat and the switch can be
quickly removed and replaced for cleaning. Round, smooth surfaces leave no
space for dirty corners and edges.
• The rubber mat with two different degrees of hardness offers high power on the
mat and prevents the tray from jumping from the softer rubber edge.
• Swivelling vibrating ball (optional) for precise positioning of impression trays and
casting rings, for all situations where special care is required.
Durable and maintenance free :
• The use of electromagnets gives the device a very high service life with
maintenance-free use and constant vibration.
|Voltage :||230v ,50 Hz|
|Frequency at 230V :||100 Hz|
|Power consumption :||150 VA (230V)|
|Unit fuse||2 x 1,6 A (T)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||275 x 138 x 205 mm.
(10.83 x 5.43 x 8.07 inch)
|Weight :||6,5 kg|
|Cable length :||2 m (78.74 inch)|
Description : Easyclean, 230 V
Ultrasonic cleaner for time saving and effective cleaning. Ultrasonics is the most up-to-date and effective process available for fine cleaning. The Easyclean provides state-of-the-art ultrasonic cleaning technology for all types of ultrasonic cleaning.
• Varied range of applications.
• Cleans items thoroughly and gently, even highly intricate or delicate items.
• Saves time by eliminating manual cleaning.
• Extremely easy to operate.
Technical Details :
• Ultrasonic operating frequency (37 kHz) = efficient operation and excellent
• Electronic dial, LED set power and actual power bar displays (temperature /
cleaning period) = user-friendly and clearly designed control panel.
• Continuous operation or timer operation setting from 1-30 min.
• Temperature regulated ultrasonic function (30-80°C / 86-176°F) and automatic
cleaning start at the preselected temperature (Setting in 5° graduations) -
labour saving with enhanced cleaning quality.
• Automatic circulation during heating ensures optimum, thorough mixing of the
cleaning fluid = improved cleaning results.
• Sweep function (Optimized ultrasonic field distribution) = optimum cleaning,
particularly of large items.
• Degas function (+ auto degas) ensures efficient degassing of the cleaning
fluid = superior cleaning results.
• Dry-run Protection as the unit switches off automatically.
• Ultrasonic tank made of stainless steel, highly resistant to cavitation = greater
• Stylish stainless steel housing = hygienic and easy to clean.
• Plastic handles = safe transport even when the housing is hot.
|Tank, max. volume / operating volume :||≈ 2,75 l / 1,90 l|
|Tank, inner dimensions W x D x H :||≈ 240 x 137 x 100 mm|
|Size :||≈ 300 x 179 x 214 mm|
|Mains voltage||220 - 240|
|Ultrasonic frequency||37 kHz|
|Total power :||280 W|
|Ultrasonic effective power :||80 W|
|Ultrasonic peak power :||320 W|
|Heating power :||200 W|
|Weight :||≈ 3,3 kg|
Compact, high-performance cleaning device for prosthetic dentures and orthodontic appliances. The system comprises the device, pins and liquids.
• This additional service is a further value generating component which in turn
increases the profit.
• Very fast cleaning times shorten the treatment times and optimize the clinic and
laboratory working times.
• This fully automatic process does not require valuable personnel capacities.
• Implementation in operation procedures for repairs, extensions and relines.
• Maximum oral hygiene increases the patient’s feeling of wellbeing and
encourages customer loyalty.
• Prophylactic cleaning at regular intervals helps in recognizing possible damage
Technical Details :
Power supply : 100-240 V, 50 Hz
Power consumption : 90 VA
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 230 x 140 x 300 mm
(9.06 x 5.51 x 11.81 inch)
Weight without beaker : Ca. 3 kg
Noise level : < 70 dB
Rotational speed 1/min : 1.200,1.600,2.000
1 cleaning device 1 tweezers, 1 cleaning vessel with cover for use in cleaning device, 1 cleaning vessel with cover (White) for post treatment, retaining magnet, cleaning needles, waiting room poster set
• SYMPROfluid Universal, 2 x 2l
• SYMPROfluid Nicoclean, 2 x 2l
Brushless Micor Motor (Bltk-800a 60k)
Item : BL - T&K(60K)
Weight : 2.9kg
Size : W 83 x D 290 x H 240 (mm)
Input : 230V
Output : DC 0 ~ 30 V
Frequency : 50 Hz
Max current : 3A
Item : BL - 800A
Weight : 190g
Size : L 158 x Ø 25 (mm)
Speed : Max 60,000 rpm
Max torque : 7.5N.cm
Type : Brushless
Speed control pedal :
Item : NX-60
Angle Modulation System developed by Dr. Ernst Fuchs Schaller for minimally ivasive widening of the alveolar ridge
The Angle Modulation System developed by Dr. Ernst Fuchs permits a minimally invasive horizontal widening of the alveolar ridge by spreading the ridge and rotating the cortical lamella, which, combined with the resulting height increase of the bone, facilitate the intended implant insertion by means of specially of developed manual instruments.
This is achieved by axially displacing the mobilized cortical plate in lateral direction. The particularly well thought-out, clearly represeted instrument range includes everything that is needed to carry out individually adapted treatments following a systematic clinical sequence.
This miimally invasive technique is particularly suitable for spreading the ridge of the distal mandibular. It ideally enhances and expands the MaxilloPrep Spread-Condense System. Both systems can be used in combination.
Advantages of angle modulation
An essential advantage of the method is that the jaw does not have to be folded up, i.e. the creation of a flap can be avoided. Consequently, the periosteum and the mucosa do not have to be detached, thus promoting faster and safer healing. This procedure is less traumatic – the “biologically active container” remains intact.
After minimally opening the mucosa and the periosteum, the entire bony surface is flexibly mobilized from the inside. To this end, the entire longitudinal surface of the planned expansion, i.e. along the inner side of the buccal lamella, is deepened until sufficient flexibility has been achieved. The cortical bone is laterally mobilized from the inside at the mesial and the distal end by vertical incisions.
The subsequent widening of the alveolar ridge towards the outside is done manually with the angled modulators. The resulting erection of the lamella leads to a height increase of the bone.
[ 1 ] This situation is frequently encountered in the dental practice: the patient’s bone substance is not sufficient to support the insertion of an implant. To rectify this, an angle modulation is planned to create a bone with sufficient width and mainly cortical components.
[ 2 ] The mucosa and the periosteum are opened to a minimum extent. The incision line is orientated towards the lingual side, allowing as much attached gingival as possible to be transported along with the buccallamella.
[ 3 ] Score the compact bone surface of the alveolar ridge in rotary manner, with the diamond instrument.
[ 4 ] Parallel to the defect, the entire longitudinal surface at the inside of the buccallamella is deepened with a sonic tip, in order to achieve better flexibility for subsequent rotation.
[ 5 ] The cortical bone is laterally mobilised from the inside by vertical incisions at the mesial and the distal end. These are created either by means of the diamond coated sonic tip or with the diamond instrument. The inner side might have to be deepened further, until the bone is sufficiently mobilized.
[ 6a/b ] The sufficiently mobilized alveolar ridge is widened by hand, gently and with intuition, by means of one or more selected modulators from the Angle Modulation System, depending on the situation. The flat modulator serves to distribute the pressure evenly across the flexible lamella.
[ 7a/b ] The angled modulator serves to prepare a semicircular shape in preparation for the implant to be inserted. Result: The cortical bone is erected and the alveolar ridge is sufficiently expanded.
[ 8a/b ] The implant is inserted in the remaining cancellous bone between the lingual and the flexible buccal lamella. A pilot hole can be drilled with the pilot drill 21OL16.013, if required. Alternatively, this can be done with the diamond coated sonic tip SFS110.
The definite implant should be inserted at subcrestal level. The palatal or lingual height of the residual bone serves as orientation guide.
Result: Implant I place, with build-up and subsequent permanent prosthetic reconstruction.
Method and biology
By erecting and rotating the sufficiently mobilized cortical plate which remains supplied with nutrients during this non-traumatic, minimally invasive widening of the alveolar ridge, a “mechanical frame” is created which serves as a guideline for the formation of new bone substance, thus eliminating the need for invasive augmentative operations.
The procedure is particularly gentle on the periosteum and the surrounding soft tissue because it involves an internal vertical osteotomy, i.e. a controlled opening, and it effectively promotes new bone formation.
The dentist can choose between open healing by granulation or primary wound closure by mobilizing the mucosa from lingual or buccal direction. For stabilization and splinting of the cortical plate, implants can be incorporated to keep the split open.
The instruments contained in the Angle Modulation System integrate into the large, comprehensive MaxilloPrep set for surgical interventions. This allows a range of different treatment methods to be combined as individually required.
All MaxilloPrep insert trays and sterilization containers are made of specially chose high-grade plastics.
Insert tray :
PP, antimicrobial effect, continuous release of silver ions, high purity during idle times, no formation of a biofilm on the surface of the material.
Sterilization container :
PPSU, transparent material, the contents are visible from the outside, no seals, no maintenance required for more than 2,000 sterilization cycles, high-performance ePTFE filter for 150 cycles.
The following optional accessories are available for added safety: Sealing label with colour changing indicator to confirm that sterilization has taken place, safety seal to ensure that the container has not been opened during reprocessing. The seal is broken immediately prior to use.